Thursday, June 10, 2010

Japanese Hair Salon



A few photos from my first experience at a Japanese Hair Salon. I think I will go back every week. They totally spoiled us, Annie and I. First, they shampooed my hair for about 30 minutes, while massaging my head. Then, they gave me a scalp and shoulder massage for another 15 minutes followed by some iced tea and cookies, all before I got my hair cut! I practiced my Japanese during the cut and then two people blow dried and styled my hair. The Americans certainly need to take lessons from the Japanese. And, you should all make a trip here, so I can see you (mostly!), but also so you can experience the wonder that is Japanese Hair Salons.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely like to come back and experience a Japanese hair salon!!! It sounds fabulous and you LOOK fabulous! And relaxed!

    ReplyDelete